Sunday, December 13, 2009

Blogging Writer Award

This was the nicest award to receive. Elizabeth Spann Craig, at Mystery Writing is Murder, presented her own award today, an award for the blogs she reads regularly. She presented it to blogs by writers or about writing.

And, here was Elizabeth's wonderful comment. "**Lesa Holstine isn’t a writer. But she’s one of us." Thank you, Elizabeth, for including me. You know how much I love writers, and appreciate your hard work. And, thank you for stopping by daily, with your thoughtful comments.

14 comments:

Mystery Books News said...

Congratulations! And very well deserved.

bermudaonion said...

Congratulations!

Elizabeth Spann Craig said...

I love your blog and the way that you're such a friend to us writers! :)

Elizabeth

Ingrid King said...

Congratulations, Lesa! You are most definitely one of us. Your blog is on my must visit list every day, no matter how little time I have!

Lesa said...

Thank you, everyone! And, Elizabeth, thank you for making me an honorary mystery writer! As I said to Sisters in Crime, you guys are my rock stars. I admire you for the hard work and effort you put into your writing. Thanks, Elizabeth.

Lesa said...

Thank you, Ingrid! That means so much that you make the time to stop by my blog. I'll try to continue to make it worth your while!

le0pard13 said...

Oh, congrats, Lesa! Well done, and well deserved.

Lesa said...

Thank you, le0pard13. I don't know if I deserve to be included in the writers' blogs, but I'll accept the compliment. It's very nice of Elizabeth to think of me as an honorary mystery writer.

Molly said...

Congratulations - as I think you most definitely deserve this award!!

Lesa said...

Thank you, Molly. It was so nice of Elizabeth to include me in the list.

Mark Coggins said...

Tremendous! Congratulations indeed!

Lesa said...

Thank you, Mark! And, thank you for making it possible. It's the authors who make my blog.

Beth Hoffman said...

How lovely, Lesa ... and well deserved!

Lesa said...

Thank you, Beth! I don't know about the well deserved, but it is a lovely award. Thanks!