Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Mystery News

I just received the final issue of Mystery News. I've only been reviewing books for them for the last year, but it's been a pleasure. I've discovered new authors through the books they sent me, and it's been a treat to open up the envelope when the new issue arrived. I'm going to miss reading all of the mystery book reviews. The current, and last issue, says it was started twelve years ago. I'm a newcomer to Mystery News, but it's going to be missed.

Thank you, Lynn Kaczmarek, for asking me to review books. Good luck to you and Chris Aldrich, and Black Raven Press, wherever life takes you. I know I'll be meeting you in the mystery world someplace.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Spann Craig said...

It really IS going to be missed. It makes me really sad. Do they have plans to have any sort of an online version? Or is that just wishful thinking?

Elizabeth
Mystery Writing is Murder

Lesa said...

I'm not sure what their plans are, Elizabeth. They said stay tuned. Yes, it is going to be missed.