Saturday, September 26, 2009

Preview of Sherrilyn Kenyon's Born of Night

To be honest, computer problems have limited my blogging time the last couple days, so it's the perfect time to share a book preview with you. More book reviews shortly. Promise!

In the meantime, new from St. Martin's Press is #1 New York Times bestselling author, Sherrilyn Kenyon's 3-book series, 'The League'! With over 19 million books in print, Sherrilyn Kenyon is renowned the world over as "the reigning queen of the paranormal genre that she pioneered long before the world had heard of Twilight." Fans (known as 'Kenyon's Minions') are anticipating this thrilling new series. The first book from 'the League' series, Born of Night, will be available September 29th.

There's even a book trailer for the new book, if you're a fan.




And, for quite a sneak preview, I've linked to the first nine chapters of the book.



Links to Official Sherrilyn Kenyon Sites:

www.Livetheleague.com
http://www.Sherrilynkenyon.com
http://www.Officialsanctuary.com


Born of Night by Sherrilyn Kenyon. St. Martin's, ©2009. ISBN 9780312942304 (paperback), 539p.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Spann Craig said...

I've not gotten into the paranormal so far, but this looks like a good starting point for me. Thanks for sharing it!

Elizabeth
Mystery Writing is Murder

Lesa said...

That's exactly what I'm doing, Elizabeth, sharing it. I'm not into the paranormal either. I like a couple different cozy series with witches - a couple mysteries, and one romantic series, and I really like urban fantasy. I'm sharing this since it is new, and I needed something I could put together easily with the computer problems.