Thursday, July 23, 2009

Tim Myers: A Slice of Mystery

The Authors @ The Teague presents Tim Myers: A Slice of Mystery, an author talk and signing featuring four authors in one. Wednesday, July 29 at 3 PM at the Velma Teague Library in Glendale, AZ, Myers will discuss his new mystery from Kensington Publishing, A Slice of Murder, written under the pen name of Chris Cavender.



Myers, who has written cozy mysteries under his own name, and as Melissa Glazer and Elizabeth Bright, debuts a new series and a new name with A Slice of Murder. The books feature two sisters and a pizzeria.

Following Myers' program, books will be available for sale and signing, courtesy of the Poisoned Pen Bookstore. The Velma Teague Library is at 7010 N. 58th Ave., Glendale, AZ. Call 623-930-3431 for details.

My review of A Slice of Murder will appear here on Monday, July 27. If you can't make it to the program, the summary, along with pictures, will be posted on Thursday, July 30.

If you're in Arizona, we'd love to see you here!

2 comments:

Kay said...

Ooh, wish I could come. I have sampled several of Tim Myers' series and liked them. I read all the Elizabeth Bright books and I think at two of the soapmaking ones. Need to catch up on that one. I'll look forward to hearing about your event.

Lesa said...

Thanks, Kay! I wish you could come as well. I think it's going to be fun. And, I'm looking forward to meeting Tim.