Thursday, May 28, 2009

Winners and a Mothers and Murder Contest

Congratulations to the winners of the autographed mysteries from last week. Blood Moon will go to Sandy O. of Ely, MN. Consigned to Death by Jane K. Cleland goes to Sharon C. in Greenwood, AR. The books will go out in the mail tomorrow.

This week, I have two books involving mothers who turn amateur detective following murder. To Hell in a Handbasket is an autographed ARC by Beth Groundwater. If Claire Hanover has to solve a murder case herself, she will. Her daughter, Judy, might have seen the killer on the Colorado ski slopes, and Claire isn't going to let anyone hurt her daughter.

Or, you could win an ARC of Magnolias, Moonlight, And Murder by Sara Rosett. An Air
Force wife and mother, Ellie Avery is busier than ever, moving into a new house in Georgia, and trying to cope with two children under the age of four. It was only supposed to be a relaxing walk with the dog. That walk wasn't supposed to lead her to a corpse.

So, would you like to win To Hell in a Handbasket or Magnolias, Moonlight, And Murder? You can enter to win both, but I need two separate entries. If you'd like to win one, email me at Email me!. If that link doesn't work for you, the email address is: lholstine@yahoo.com. Your subject line should read either Win "Handbasket" or Win "Magnolias". Your message should include your mailing address. Entrants only in the U.S., please.

The contest will end Thursday, June 4 at 6 p.m. PT. Jim will draw the winners at that time. The winners will be notified, and the books will go out in the mail on Friday. Good luck!

4 comments:

Maria said...

I wish I knew who did that cover art. (Mags,, moons and murder). I just love it every time I see it!

Lesa said...

It is a terrific jacket cover, isn't it, Maria? I just checked for you, and Brandon Dorman did the artwork.

Maria said...

Excellent! Thanks for letting me know. It's beautiful!

Lesa said...

You're welcome, Maria,

I think it is, too. It jumps our right at me. And, I'm a sucker for a gorgeous cover.