Sunday, May 17, 2009

100,000 Visitors - Thank You!




I reached 100,000 visitors on my blog just after 5:30 PT tonight. Thank you!

To be perfectly honest, I probably reached that number about a month ago, because I didn't install the counter immediately, and there was a lengthy period of time when the counter wasn't working. But, I'm celebrating right now!

If you are the first person to comment here, please give me your email address, and I'll contact you to send you a free ARC or book from my closet. I'll give you a choice of three or four titles.

And, thank you to everyone who reads my blog, comments, enters the contests. And, naturally, thank you to the authors and publishers who send me books. And, from all of us to the authors - thank you for your interviews, your time, and, most of all, your wonderful books.

And, Jim? Thank you for putting up with all the time I spend on this blog, because I love it.

It's a pleasure to share my love of reading with all of you.

19 comments:

Debs Desk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debs Desk said...

Way to go.
Debbie

Debs Desk said...

I have having a hard time.
Here is my email address.
debdesk9@verizon.net
Debbie

Debs Desk said...

Here is what all three posts should have said - Lesa congratulations. I love your blog and cant wait to see what you review next.
Thanks
Debbie
debdesk9(at)verizon.net

donnas said...

Congrats. That is quite an accomplishment.

Lesa said...

Debbie!

Congratulations for sending me the first comment. I'll email you right now and offer you a few books.

Thanks for the note!

Lesa said...

Donna,

Thank you. I really appreciate the people who drop by.

Liyana said...

Congrats on your 100,000th visitor! :D

Jen said...

Right back atcha, Lesa! It's a joy sharing wonderful books (and more) with you. Thanks for making this cyberspace thing so much fun for us all!

Lesa said...

Thank you, Liyana! I appreciate the note.

Lesa said...

Jen,

I really do love doing my blog, and I have the feeling you enjoy yours as well. Thanks for sharing your passion for books & authors with me and others!

Melanie said...

Congratulations. And I thank you for sharing all the great books.

Lesa said...

Thank you, Melanie. And, you know how much I enjoy sharing books. (smile)

Clea Simon said...

Congratulations and thank you, Lesa. As a reader, as well as an author, I find your blog an invaluable resource! So glad you're doing this.

Clea

Lesa said...

Thank you, Clea. What kind words, saying it's an invaluable resource. Thank you.

Robert McCarty said...

Congratulations, Lisa...it is reaffirming that so many people have found and appreciate your wonderful site.
Robert McCarty

Lesa said...

Thank you, so much, Robert! I really appeciate the nice comments. Thanks!

Callista said...

Congrats! I'm almost at that landmark too and I'm trying to think up a celebration somehow. I wish I had money to send books out!

Lesa said...

Callista,

I don't know your budget at all, but I sent out one book via media mail. Media mail costs about $2.50.
It's a little slower, but I send all my books that way, and people are just grateful to get the book.

Congratulations on hitting that landmark as well! 100,000 feels as if people care about books. Nice, isn't it?