Sunday, December 28, 2008

Guest Blogger on Type M For Murder

It's a little late in the day to mention this, but I'm the guest blogger on Type M for Murder today. I was very honored that Donis Casey asked me to talk a little about book reviewing. Stop over if you still have a chance.

And, I have to apologize that I didn't get around to blogging this sooner. We went to see Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino today, and it threw me off schedule. Great movie, and Clint was wonderful!


Jen said...

Playing a little catch-up, Lesa. Loved the post over at Type M...left you a comment there. Happy New Year!

Lesa said...

Thanks for the comment, Jen. It was really nice. I knew there wouldn't be too much traffic there over the holidays. I watched my blog traffic drop by half. I'm glad people were busy!