Thursday, November 27, 2008

Winners and Sunday's Contest

Congratulations to the winners of Brent Ghelfi's books. Volk's Game is going to Michel B in Auburn, WA. Volk's Shadow will go to Kim M. from Gulf Breeze, FL. I'll put them in the mail tomorrow.

This week, I'm saving the contest for Sunday. Check back for Sunday Salon, and a special, large, Holiday contest. I'll offer another contest for mysteries a week from today, but I know there won't be too many readers stopping by tonight.

Instead, I hope you're enjoying family, friends, and togetherness for this Thanksgiving. I'll see you back here tomorrow with Friday's "Forgotten" Books. And, don't forget to check out Sunday's new holiday contest!

3 comments:

Serena said...

congrats to the winners. Happy Thanksgiving to you.

Maria said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Lesa said...

Thank you, Serena & Maria! I hope you both had very nice Thanksgivings!