Thursday, November 20, 2008

Seven Winners and a Brent Ghelfi Contest

Congratulations to the seven winners this week. Linda E of Canyon Lake, TX won Michael Bowen's Putting Lipstick on a Pig and Shauna O. from Oklahoma City, OK won Larry Karp's The Ragtime Kid. These five winners will receive Hatchette's Holiday Entertaining books: Maxine H. from Windermere, FL, Christopher H. from Elk Grove, CA, Carrie B. from Royal Oak, MI, Trisha A. from Philadelphia, PA and Marsha G. from Pasadena, CA. I'll be mailing the Bowen and Karp books tomorrow. Hatchette will be sending their five books to the Holiday Entertaining winners.

This week, I'm offering two autographed books by Brent Ghelfi. If you haven't met Ghelfi's complicated character, Alexei Volkovoy, "Volk," start with the introductory thriller, Volk's Game. This one is an autographed paperback.

Or, you could win an autographed ARC of Ghelfi's second book, Volk's Shadow. Oil and terrorism is a subject right out of the headlines.

So, Volk's Game, or Volk's Shadow? You can enter to win both, but you need to send two entries. To enter the contest, email me at Email me!. If that link doesn't work for you, the email address is: lholstine@yahoo.com. Your subject line should read, either Win "Game" or Win "Shadow". Your message should include your name and mailing address. Entries in the U.S. only, please.

The contest will close on Thursday, Nov. 27 at 6 PM MT when Jim draws the names. The books will go out in the mail on Friday. Good luck!

8 comments:

Trixie said...

Thanks Lesa! I never win anything!

Lesa said...

You did now, Trixie! You're welcome!

Serena said...

Congrats to the winners.

barbara said...

i would love to win

Lesa said...

Barbara, Please send your name and mailing address to me at lholstine@yahoo.com. And, good luck!

ZESTYWONDERLAND said...

I would love to read this book!

I think I could spend a whole day reading it from start to finish.
It really sounds so good.

ZESTYWONDERLAND said...

I SENT AN EMAIL ENTRY FOR EACH ONE........SHADOW REALLY SPARKS MY INTEREST A WHOLE LOTS.

Lesa said...

I'm sorry Zestywonderland. I just posted the winners, and you didn't win this week. I have a terrific contest coming up Sunday, and another mystery one next Thursday. I hope you continue to enter. Good luck!