Thursday, September 11, 2008

Winners and Angel's Tip Contest

Congratulations to the winners of the last contest. The Laughter of Dead Kings will go to Marilyn L. in Atlanta, GA. And, The Mercedes Coffin goes to Tonya K. in Panama City Beach, FL. The books will go out in the mail tomorrow.

When I went to see Alafair Burke at The Poisoned Pen this week, I had three ARCs autographed of her latest Ellie Hatcher crime novel, Angel's Tip. NYPD Detective Ellie Hatcher investigates a murder of a tourist at a posh club, but can't quite accept the suspect. It's a case that links to the past.

If you'd like to win one of the autographed ARCs, email me at Email me!. If that link doesn't work for you, the email address is: lholstine@yahoo.com. Your subject line should read Win "Angel's Tip." Your message should include your mailing address. Entrants only in the U.S., please.

The contest will end Thursday, September 18 at 6 p.m. PT. Jim will draw the winners at that time. The winners will be notified, and the books will go out in the mail on Friday. Good luck!

10 comments:

L.J. Sellers said...

I've heard many good things about this book. I can't wait to read it.
Lj

Lesa said...

Good luck in the contest, L.J.!

LINDA said...

Please enter me. I would love to read this book. Thanks!

Lesa said...

Linda,

Please send me your name and address to my email - lholstine@yahoo.com in order to enter the contest. Good luck!

Felicia said...

Just wanted to say thanks for the contest and if you are ever in Haus Murphys in Glendale say hi, thank you Icetwofire[at]aol[dot]com

Lesa said...

Who do I say hi to in Haus Murphys? It's just down the street from the library.

GALENA said...

sweet

Lesa said...

Good luck, Galena!

ELSIE said...

I enjoy reading - thanks for this chance!

elsmangeri@snet.net

Lesa said...

You're welcome, Elsie!

Good luck!