Enjoy this fun post!
Patti over at Patti's Pen & Picks "tagged" me, so I'm it in the quirky game. I am supposed to share with you six "unspectacular quirks" or random things about me. So, here we go!
The rules are:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write 6 random things/unspectacular quirks about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.
Quirky Things About Me:
1. I only got my ears pierced because my youngest sister bought me pierced earrings as a gift.
2. The second quarter of my Freshman year in college, I skipped Spanish class every Friday because I couldn't make it across campus from my previous class and still be on time. I went to class on Monday and Wednesday, but skipped every Friday. I would rather skip a class than be late for it. I hate being late for anything. I still got an A in the class.
3. I have mouse Christmas ornaments because when I was a page at the Huron Public Library, I used to enjoy reading the picture books with mice in them. I was still in high school, and the staff all bought me mice gifts for Christmas that year. I still have two of the crystal mice, and a couple of the ornaments they gave me.
4. When we were kids, we used to get to pick a restaurant to go to for our birthdays. My sisters picked a fancy restaurant, and I always picked Frisch's Big Boy. I loved their hamburgers and shakes.
5. I read three Wizard of Oz books in one day in the summer when I was a kid, and had such a headache afterward.
6. My college roommate, Jamie, and I used to sit up at night in our dorm room and play Boggle. I still love word games.
I'm tagging the following six people. Check out their blogs!
Les at Lesley's Book Nook
Tricia at Library Queue
Pat at Morning's at Noon
Liz at Reviewed by Liz
Stacy at BookBitchBlog
Ruth at Bookish Ruth
Riding the Rep - Now entering its sixth year, the Web-wide “forgotten books” series is also proving open to themes and other new ideas to help keep its coverage both lively...
18 minutes ago