Thursday, August 07, 2008

Winners and a "Thrilling" Contest

Congratulations to the winners in the Give Me an L contest. Lori T. in Morristown, TN won Jon Loomis' High Season and The Seven Sins will be going to Helen K. in Winchester, VA. The books will go out in the mail tomorrow.

This week, I'm holding a "thrilling" contest. Don't Tell a Soul is the
first standalone thriller from David Rosenfelt, author of six Andy Carpenter mysteries. Tim Wallace is having a drink at his neighborhood pub on New Year's Eve. His wife died in a boating accident several months earlier, and Tim's suspected of killing her. However, when a drunken stranger asks him, "Can you keep a secret?, he faces a man with a strange link to his wife's death, a man who says, "I murdered someone...a girl...three months ago."

I have two ARCs of Don't Tell a Soul. If you'd like to win one, email me at Email me!. If that link doesn't work for you, the email address is: lholstine@yahoo.com. Your subject line should read Win "Don't Tell a Soul". Your message should include your mailing address. Entrants only in the U.S., please.

The contest will end Thursday, August 14 at 6 p.m. PT. Jim will draw the winners at that time. The winners will be notified, and the books will go out in the mail on Friday. Good luck!

6 comments:

randio said...

I love a good mystery!! Thank you for such great giveaways, I hope I win!!

Patricia said...

The giveaways are great and I am sure everyone appreciates the trouble you go to getting books mailed out, etc.

I have this David Rosenfelt in my TBR pile and am really looking forward to reading it.

Pat R.

Lesa said...

Good luck, Randio! You're welcome. It's really nice to be able to give them away.

Lesa said...

Thanks, Pat.

Yes, I get some of the nicest notes from people after they win. Some of them email after the book arrives, and thank me again. I even had a couple actual notes. I think everyone enjoys getting those books in the mail as much as I do.

tracy321 said...

Thanks for holding this contest! It sounds like a good read...I'll have to go pick it up if I don't win it here! Good luck everyone!!

Tracy B.
Twistedtracy13@msn.com

Lesa said...

Thanks, Tracy. I'm sorry. You do need to go pick it up. And, check my blog dated 8/14 for this week's contest. Good luck!