Thursday, August 14, 2008

Winners and The Fairer Sex Contest

Congratulations to the winners of David Rosenfelt's Don't Tell A Soul. One copy will go to Pat J. in San Francisco, CA, and the other will go to Kathleen S. in Anaheim, CA. They'll go out in the mail tomorrow.

The last two contests featured books by men. This week, two ARCs by women are the prizes.

Blaize Clement's Even Cat Sitters Get the Blues is a Dixie Hemingway mystery. If you haven't met the Floridian pet-sitter, now's your chance. She's a complicated character, and, in this book, she's caught up in a complicated case when she discovers the dead body of a mansion gate-keeper.

Or you could win Wishbones, a Sarah Booth Delaney mystery by Carolyn Haines. This fun southern series takes southern gal Sarah Booth Delaney to Hollywood, where she lands the lead in a steamy film alongside an old flame. But, things do go as planned in this hot mystery.

So do you want Wishbones or Even Cat Sitters Get the Blues? You can enter twice, once for each book. If you'd like to win one, email me at Email me!. If that link doesn't work for you, the email address is: lholstine@yahoo.com. Your subject line should read either Win "Cat Sitters" or Win "Wishbones". Your message should include your mailing address. Entrants only in the U.S., please.

Notice the time change in this contest. Next Thursday night, I'm off to the Poisoned Pen to see Chris Grabenstein. The contest will end Thursday, August 21 at 6 a.m. PT. Jim will draw the winners at that time. The winners will be notified, and the books will go out in the mail on Friday. Good luck!

2 comments:

Maria said...

I like the cover of the new Haines. I read that series though...3 books? The last one I read I didn't enjoy much though. Too much bad luck boyfriend/bad relationship stuff for me.

And then I have to wonder if the ghost puts in an appearance or if the ghost is tied to the house???

See, I guess I'll have to read to find out, now won't I?

Lesa said...

I guess you will, Maria. (smile)