Thursday, February 07, 2008

Winners and Lonnie Cruse contests

Congratulations to the winners in the Awards contest. Beth S. from Xenia, OH won John Hart's Down River. The autographed copy of Forcing Amaryllis by Louise Ure will go to Buddy G. in Jefferson, GA. The books will go out in the mail tomorrow.

If you haven't read Lonnie Cruse's mysteries, you're missing two enjoyable series with strong family characters. I'll introduce two different winners to one of her series this week. I'm offering an ARC (Advanced Reading Copy) of Lonnie's latest book, Fifty-Seven Heaven. This mystery is the first in her Kitty Bloodworth, '57 Mystery, featuring Kitty and Jack Bloodworth, and their beloved 1957 Chevy, Sadie.

Or, you could win an autographed ARC of Malice in Metropolis. This is part of Cruse's Sheriff Joe Dalton series. In this latest book, Sheriff Dalton dodges bullets and bombs while trying to keep his family and his community safe.

Malice in Metropolis or Fifty-Seven Heaven?

If you'd like to win one of these books, email me at Email me!. If that link doesn't work for you, the email address is: lholstine@yahoo.com. Your subject line should read Win...the title of the book, whichever book you want. Your message should include your mailing address. Entrants only in the U.S., please.

The contest will end Thursday, February 14 at 6 p.m. MT. Jim will draw the winners at that time. The winners will be notified, and the books will go out in the mail the next morning. Good luck!

2 comments:

squiresj said...

Even though I entered your contest, I thought it would be nice to say Happy Valentine's Day. I have not read your books. I look forward to. I'm an avid reader.
God Bless

Lesa said...

Thank you! And, Happy Valentine's Day!