Thursday, December 13, 2007

Murder on the Mind

I normally don't discuss a book much before I've finished it, but I don't want you to miss the chance to pick up L.L. Bartlett's Murder on the Mind while you have the chance.

The paperback edition of Bartlett's Jeff Resnick paranormal mystery is available for a limited time from Harlequin's Worldwide Mystery imprint. Check out the website if you're interested.

Jeff Resnick was down-and-out, but once he was mugged, and ended up with a broken arm, and fractured skull, he was forced to move in with his half-brother in Buffalo. It was there that he discovered his weird dreams and hallucinations were psychic visions of a murder.

Check out Harlequin's site if you're interested. Or check out L.L. Bartlett's website at www.llbartlett.com.

Murder on the Mind by L.L. Bartlett. Worldwide Mystery, ©2005. ISBN 978-0-373-26615-9 (paperback), 251p.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have read this and it is a cracking good read, couldn't put it down.

LLBartlett said...

Thanks for the wonderful endorsement!

Lesa said...

I'm part way through it right now, and it is a very good read. Thanks!

Kay said...

I went ahead and ordered this one. It sounds like something I would really enjoy and I've liked a lot of the books that Worldwide Mystery issues or reprints. Thanks for the heads-up!

Lesa said...

You're welcome, Kay. I love to be a book enabler!