Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Moments in Crime

I haven't had much time to read, let alone blog, in the last week or so. Too much baking of Christmas cookies. I do have time to read St. Martin's Minotaur's new blog, though, Moments in Crime. The publishing house's authors have been blogging for a week at a time.

It's a new blog, so it's easy to catch up. Thomas Lakeman and Theresa Schwegel have already blogged. This week, it's Louise Ure's turn. And, if you check it out, you have a chance to find out more about the author of The Fault Tree, , one of the promising crime novels of January, 2008.

6 comments:

Les said...

I suspect everyone's in the same boat as you! 'Tis the season to not get much reading/blogging in. I'll be lucky to finish 2 books this month. However, I'm having loads of fun hand selling my favorites at work (B&N). Only one more week to go!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lesa! It was nice to see you over there today. Thanks for spreading the word about St. Martin's new blog.

Louise Ure

Lesa said...

Les - I LOVE handsellers! Thanks for being a booklover's type of seller.

I've been reading a very good book, Georgette Heyer's Cotillion, for a week and a half. That's a book I could normally sail through.

But, at least I enjoy the holidays. I'll get back to books.

And, today, a bunch of us are getting together to talk books at lunchtime.

Lesa said...

St. Martin's new blog is interesting, Louise. And, your writings there have been great. I hope people check it out this week while you're there.

Joy said...

Ahhh...I know exactly what you mean. I'm only 1/2 way through an easy read and I've been reading it for 10 days! The plan is to finish it before the end of the year. :)

Lesa said...

Joy! I finished a book! It was a Georgette Heyer Regency romance that shouldn't have taken me long, but even that took me over a week. Too much happening!

Good luck with finishing your book!

And, Merry Christmas!