Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving



I'd like to wish you all a Happy, safe Thanksgiving. Thank you for spending time reading my blog, and entering the contests. Thanks to all of the authors, publishers, marketing reps (especially Talia), and agents who have been kind enough to send books for reviews and contests, and messages for the readers. Thank you to Maddee and Kevin for helping me format the blog, and to Jim for helping with all of the pictures. A very grateful thank you to all of the authors, whether or not I've ever corresponded with you, for all of the joy of your books.

A personal note - thank you to my family - my mother and sisters, for their encouragement. It's nonpolitical to say, thank you to the troops who serve, protecting our country, preserving my right to say what I want on this blog.

And, the biggest thank you of all to Jim - for encouragement, patience, time downloading pictures, and picking the winners of all of the contests.

I'm very grateful to all of you. Happy Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Maria said...

And to you--for doing the blog and covering all those interesting books!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Lesa said...

Thank you, Maria.

I appreciate it. I hope you had a pleasant, safe Thanksgiving, with loved ones, good food, and good books.

Warmly,
Lesa