Thursday, November 15, 2007

Cries & Whiskers Contest & Winners

The Give Me an H contest ended this morning when Meredith P. in Round Pond, ME won Down River by John Hart, and Frank B. from Mattituck, NY won the copy of Warren Hammond's KOP. Congratulations! The books will go out in the mail tomorrow.

As promised, the prizes this week are copies of Clea Simon's Cries and Whiskers. The latest book to feature Theda Krakow has not yet been published. Because of the Thanksgiving holidays, Clea and I agreed to offer these two copies a little early. I have one galley, and one autographed ARC of Cries and Whiskers to give to lucky winners. It will be a random selection, so you don't need to pick which one you get. I'll give one to one winner, and one to the other one.

If you'd like to win one of these ARCs, email me at Email me!. If that link doesn't work for you, the email address is: lholstine@yahoo.com. Your subject line should read Win...whichever title you want. Your message should include your mailing address. Entrants only in the U.S., please.

The contest will end next Thursday evening, November 22, at 6 pm MT. Jim will draw the winners at that time. The winners will be notified, and the books will go out in the mail the next morning. Good luck!

4 comments:

Clea Simon said...

Hi Lesa and all!
I'd be happy to add some consolation prizes here. If folks would like glossy four-color bookmarks with the Cries and Whiskers cover on them, please just email me with your snail mail address at cleas (at sign) earthlink.net.
- Clea

Lesa said...

Thanks, Clea!

Very nice offer. I hope you get some takers.

windycindy said...

Thanks, Clea! I plan to email you for some bookmarks. I appreciate it. Cindi
jchoppes(at)hotmail(dot)com

Timothy said...

Hi Clea