Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Stop You're Killing Me

What do Eric Stone, Jeffrey Cohen, Jacqueline Winspear, Kathy Reichs, Lillian Stewart Carl, Chris Grabenstein and Elaine Viets all have in common?

They're mystery writers. I've mentioned them on my blog during October. And, they all have a mystery series. So, for all of us mystery addicts who need to read mystery series in order, the website www.stopyourekillingme.com is essential. This terrific site allows readers to find series by author, by the name of the series character, and even by setting of the book. If you haven't been to the site, now is a good time to check it out. It's one of the important links from my blog.

2 comments:

Kay said...

Amen to this, Lesa! I use stopyourekillingme all the time and recommend it a couple of times a day to patrons. It is such a treasure!

Lesa said...

For anyone who works in a library, I think it's one of the most practical sites out there. I agree with you, Kay!