Thursday, September 20, 2007

Winners and Early Contest

I'm sorry I had to end the last contest three hours early. I won't have access to a computer after 5 pm tonight in order to notify winners, and get the books ready to go out in the mail. So here are this week's winners. Michael H. in Wyomissing, PA won the autographed copy of Margaret Coel's Eye of the Wolf. Rosalyn S. from Coconut Creek, FL will receive the ARC of The Chicago Way by Michael Harvey. The books will go out in the mail tomorrow.

If you missed Zoё Sharp's appearances here in the U.S., you still have a chance to get an autographed copy of First Drop. I bought a paperback copy of the book, the first Charlie Fox thriller set in the U.S., and had Zoё sign it for the contest.

Or you could win an Advanced Reading Copy of Crosshairs, the latest Lee Henry
Oswald mystery by Harry Hunsicker. The hard-nosed Dallas detective faces a former intelligence operative, a deadly enemy in this new mystery.

First Drop or Crosshairs? If you'd like to win either of these books, email me at Email me!. If that link doesn't work for you, the email address is: lholstine@yahoo.com. Your subject line should read Win...whichever title you want. Your message should include your mailing address. Entrants only in the U.S., please.

The contest will end at 6 pm Pacific Time next Thursday, September 27th. Jim will draw the winners, and the books will go out in the mail on Friday. Good luck!

2 comments:

Joy said...

I've added Harry Hunsicker to my TBR list. Thanks!

Lesa said...

You're welcome, Joy! I hope you enjoy his books.