Thursday, September 06, 2007

Lots of winners & the next contests

Congratulations! Eleven readers won autographed copies of Hank Phillippi Ryan's mystery, Prime Time. Tomorrow I'll be mailing the books to:

Jack Q., Birmingham, AL
Donna C., Wyomissing Hills, PA
May S., Petersburg, VA
Deborah W., Andover, KS
Nancy F., Valley Village, CA
Pattie T., St. Louis, MO
Cathy J., St. Louis, MO
Aldo C., Moorpark, CA
Doris Ann N., Fostoria, OH
Juanita F., Sandusky, OH
Donna K., Evansville, IN

Enjoy!

If you missed the chance to win Whack A Mole by Chris Grabenstein, don't despair. Chris was kind enough to send an autographed copy of this John Ceepak mystery. Some lucky winner will win this book.

And, someone will win an Advanced Reading Copy (ARC) of The Penguin Who Knew Too Much by Donna Andrews. It's the eighth book in the Meg Langslow series.

If you'd like to win either of these books, email me at Email me!. If that link doesn't work for you, the email address is: lholstine@yahoo.com. Your subject line should read Win...whichever title you want. Your message should include your mailing address. Entrants only in the U.S., please.

The contest will end at 6 pm Pacific Time next Thursday, September 13th. Jim will draw the winners, and the books will go out in the mail on Friday. Good luck!

6 comments:

Maria said...

Oooh, both of those look good!!!

Lesa said...

Enter the contests! I can vouch for Whack A Mole. The John Ceepak mysteries by Grabenstein are always good. And, there are a number of Donna Andrews' fans out there. Good luck, Maria!

Maria said...

I wasn't sure if it was okay to enter both or if I had to pick one. I just finished reading the first in Donna Andrew's series. It was *quite* funny and I enjoyed it.

Something about a Peacock in the title...

Lesa said...

I'm glad you liked Murder with Peacocks.

And, Maria, and anyone else, you can enter both contests. One entry per book, though. Thanks!

Jayne said...

"Penguin" is utterly hysterical - especially when the hyenas enter laughing.

Wish I lived in the US so I could enter. Maybe if I offered to pay postage?

Lesa said...

In that case, go right ahead, Jayne.

It must be that funny if you're willing to pay to read it again!