Saturday, August 25, 2007

Who Kills Librarians?

Mystery author Radine Trees Nehring sent me a short story, published as a pamphlet for the Rogers Public Library in Rogers, AR. It's called "Who Kills Librarians?" Set in a public library, it incorporates children's programming, reference and other areas of the library in this enjoyable mystery. It stars Carrie McCrite, retired librarian, who is featured in Nehring's mystery series.

My library system has all of Radine Trees Nehring's To Die For mysteries. Now that I've finished her short story, I'm going to read the first book, A Valley to Die For.

Since I finished Who Kills Librarians?, and enjoyed it, I'll pass it on to the first librarian who comments on my blog. Just comment, and include your email address. I'll email you to ask for your mailing address, and I'll send it on.

And, be careful at the library!

Radine Trees Nehring's website is www.RadinesBooks.com

3 comments:

Holley T said...

I would love to provide a new home for the Nehring shortstory. Finding a new author to enjoy is always so exciting!
htw

Holley T said...

It would also be exciting if I could follow directions properly... sorry
hwesley@bham.lib.al.us
:)

Lesa said...

Thanks, Holley!

I'll send you Who Kills Librarians? I emailed for your mailing address.

Thanks for reading my blog.