Friday, August 31, 2007

Prime Time Contest & Latest winners

The books for the latest winners are heading east. Congratulations to Sue B. in Rockville, MD, who won Chris Grabenstein's Whack A Mole. The autographed copies of Louise Penny's A Fatal Grace are going to Elsie M. in Windsor Locks, CT and Janel G. in Freeland, MI. Thanks for entering the contests!

This week, I have a special treat for you. I recently reviewed Prime Time by
Hank Phillippi Ryan, at http://lesasbookcritiques.blogspot.com/2007/08/prime-time.html. This intriquing mystery features Charlotte "Charlie" McNally, Boston's TV 3 investigative reporter. Face Time, the next book in the Charlie McNally series, is due out in October.

Hank Phillippi Ryan, the author, informs me that Prime Time is not available at the moment on Amazon. So, she sent me eleven autographed copies, just for winners in the latest contest here. If you win, you'll have the chance to own an autographed copy of the first Charlie McNally mystery.

Since this is a slightly different contest, with eleven copies available, I'm asking you to take one additional step for me. Along with your name and address, please tell me where you heard about this contest. Did you read about it here, on my blog? Did you learn about it from Cozy Library, DorothyL, ARM, Crimespace, a sweepstakes site, or someplace else?

It's very simple to enter. If you'd like to win, email me at Email me!. If that link doesn't work for you, the email address is: lholstine@yahoo.com. Your subject line should read Win Prime Time. Your message should include your mailing address. Entrants only in the U.S., please.

The contest will end at 6 pm PT on Thursday, Sept. 6. Jim will draw the winners, and the books will go out in the mail on Friday. Good luck!

3 comments:

Hank Phillippi Ryan said...

Hey Lesa:

Yup--Amazon tells me they're sold out of Prime Time! Which is the good news and the bad news...! They tell me they are ordering more, but right now there's a 4-6 week wait.

Prime Time made the Boston Globe Best Seller list and I was thrilled, of course.

Check my website for more info.
htp://www.hankphillippiryan.com

And Lesa, thank you for your wonderfully thoughtful review and your terrific blog.

xo Hank

Lesa said...

Thank you for autographing and sending the books, Hank! I hope we have a great response.

disa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色