Thursday, July 12, 2007

Rockin' Girls' Blogs



Thanks to Kay at My Random Acts of Reading, who named me as a Rockin' Girl Blogger, one of the bloggers that she enjoys reading. The feeling is mutual. If you haven't checked out her blog, it's worth it for the quotes about reading and books alone, let alone the interesting book reviews.

Who would I tag? There are four other women whose blogs I read regularly, and their links all appear on this site.

Start with Shannon, author of The Hook, Line and Stinker. Shannon has a passion for first lines, and she uses them effectively in writing about the books she's read. She's caught me more than once with the lines she's selected.

Julia Buckley is a mystery writer whose blog is called, Mysterious Musings. She has a little different slant to her blog than some of the rest of us. She writes about "How a Mystery Writer views the world." Her interviews with other mystery writers are not to be missed.

I wouldn't miss Stacy's BookBitchBlog. Stacy keeps up-to-date with the news in the book world. She's also partly to blame for what I do here because I've been doing book reviews for Stacy's website longer than I've been blogging.

And, if I mention a good friend, she might update her blog. I miss Ann's writing at Geek of the Week. She writes beautifully, and is great at poking fun at all of us who take our jobs too seriously at times.

Thank you, ladies. I haven't met all of you, but your blogs are special to me. Check them out!

2 comments:

Julia Buckley said...

Lesa,
How nice of you to mention my blog. I'm thrilled to know you're a reader.

More good interviews to come!

Hope you're having a great summer.

Lesa said...

A regular reader, Julia! I subscribe through bloglines.

I'll be reading. Thanks for a fun blog.