Friday, April 27, 2007

Winners and the New Contests

Congratulations to the winners in the last contest here. Lisa R. in Salem, OR won Wendy Howell Mills' Island Intrigue. Pattie T. in St. Louis, MO will receive David Skibbins' latest ARC, The Star. The ARCs will be going out in the mail tomorrow.

I'm offering two titles this week. The first is an ARC of the latest Philip Dryden mystery, The Coldest Blood by Jim Kelly.

I'm offering a special opportunity with the second title. I think Elizabeth Gunn is an underappreciated author. I enjoy her Jake Hines mysteries, set in Minnesota. I have enough copies of her paperback, Six-Pound Walleye, to give one to each of five winners.

If you'd like to win one of these two titles, email me at Email me!. If that link doesn't work for you, the email address is: lholstine@yahoo.com. Your subject line should read Win...whichever title you want. Your message should include your mailing address. Entrants only in the U.S., please.

The contest will end at 1 pm Pacific Time next Friday, May 4th. Jim will draw the winners, and the books will go out in the mail on Saturday. Good luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I entered the contest for the Elizabeth Gunn book and I shouldn't have - if you pull my name discard it and choose someone else. I bought that book, read it and sent it to my daughter. I really like Gunn books.

Sorry for the senior Moment.

Pat-Kansas City