Friday, March 30, 2007

Winners and first April contests



Congratulations to the winners of this week's contest. There were fifty-nine entries. Trish C. from Copley, OH won Giles Blunt's By the Time You Read This. Shannon J. of Waterloo, IA is the winner of the autographed copy of Deborah Donnelly's Bride and Doom. The books will be mailed tomorrow.

For the first contest in April, I have two ARCs to offer winners. One is Richard North Patterson's latest, Exile. The other is a traditional English mystery, Village Affairs by Cassandra Chan.

If you'd like to win one of these two books, email me at Email me!. If that link doesn't work for you, the email address is: lholstine@yahoo.com. Your subject line should read Win...whichever title you want. Your message should include your mailing address. Entrants only in the U.S., please.

The contest will end at 6 pm Pacific Time next Friday, April 6th. Jim will draw the winners, and the books will go out in the mail on Saturday. Good luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Having read this I believed it was very enlightening. I appreciate you spending some time
and effort to put this short article together. I once again find myself personally spending a lot of time both reading and
posting comments. But so what, it was still worth it!
My weblog ... how to make your computer faster