Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Thank you to Blog Readers

I wanted to thank everyone who reads Lesa's Book Critiques, even if you only stop in once. The counter just showed the 10,000th visitor to the blog since March 2005. I started the blog in January, but didn't put a counter on until March. So, in less than two years, ten thousand of you have stopped by to check out the blog, look for a book, or read about an author. Or maybe it was just an accident that you stumbled across this blog.

Thank you to all 10,000 of you, and to the visitor from Thousand Oaks, CA who was number 10,000. I hope many of you find something of interest, and return to the blog. Thank you.

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Congratulations! I love your reviews, so keep it up!

Lesa said...

Thank you, Kristie!

I appreciate the nice comment about my reviews. Thanks for reading!