Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Blogburst.com

Lesa's Book Critiques was just accepted as a blog in the Blogburst network. It's an aggregation and syndication service that brings topical blogs together with high-traffic web sites.

The blog is promoted through their publisher workbench, and clicks on my byline through blogburst will bring additional traffic to the blog. Some of the publisher sites using BlogBurst content include USA Today, San Francisco Chronicle, and the Washington Post.

I don't know if I'll pick up any additional readers from this, but it's one more way to publicize books and authors.

Thanks Blogburst!

2 comments:

Linda Holbrook said...

Congratulations Lesa! I just discovered your blog on the DorothyL site and it looks like I will be a regular reader from now on! How does one get into a library position? That would be mu dream job...just imagine being surrounded by all those glorious BOOKS and it's your J O B !!!! I'd be in heaven. And how would I go about having a link to your blog on my website?
Linda in NH

Lesa said...

Linda -

You're right. It is a dream job. I'll write you privately about the library and linking.

I hope you enjoy my blog! Thanks!