Friday, October 27, 2006

Contest for copies of Baby Shark



Robert Fate, author of Baby Shark, was generous enough to give me two copies of Baby Shark to use however I wanted. I'm going to offer them as prizes.

All you have to do is check my blog for Sept. 21 where I reviewed Baby Shark. How old was Kristin Van Dijk when her father was killed?

If you'd like a chance at this gritty novel, email me at Email me! with the subject BABY SHARK, the answer to the question, your name and email address. On Friday, Nov. 3, at 8 am PDT, I'll draw two names from the correct entries, and contact you for your snail mail address. As with all book sites, I will not release your information to anyone.

Good luck!

1 comment:

Bone said...

Although they do not trade for speculative reasons-they are non-profit organizations-they often tend to be profitable, since they generally trade on a long-term basis. It makes it very economical if we wanted to use these photos for the web, which will makes it lower in size, hence cheaper. UOB : Gold Investment Accounts. Business Financial Solutions, UOB Business Banking, uob bank,united overseas bank malaysia,united oversea bank,uob malaysia,malaysia uob,uob my,my bank,malaysia bank. One popular platform is MetaTrader 4.0, which uses the MQL language to allow the use of what is called an Expert Advisor, a software program that trades automatically. There are coins that are reasonably priced that you can start with. Gold Bullion, Gold Coins and Precious Metals from Blanchard and. Buying Gold Coins and Precious Metals. Founded in 1975, Blanchard and Company, Inc. the bill that restored Americans? right to own gold and pioneered the gold investing.