Here's my list of books read during November. Guess it was a busy month since I only read 10, and one of those was a Garfield cartoon book. Too much college football, college basketball and Lee County Library System politics.
1. And Only to Deceive by Tasha Alexander - In Victorian England, a recent widow suspects her husband may have been involved in the theft of antiquities.
2. The Truth (with Jokes) by Al Franken - The comedian examines the Bush Administration.
3. Cat People by Michael Korda & Margaret Korda - A little historical cat background as well as the story of the cats who shared their lives with the Kordas. Includes enchanting little sketches by Michael.
4. Season's Eatings by Jim Davis - Garfield Christmas cartoons.
5. Stuck Down by Eileen Rosenbloom - A Young Adult novel about a teen who dies, and is allowed to return to earth as a messenger, only to find he must make peace with his father.
6. Light from Heaven by Jan Karon - In the last of the Mitford series, Father Tim Kavanaugh is asked to rebuild a little mountain church.
7. The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell - The little things that make a difference in society.
8. Hula Done It? by Maddy Hunter - This fun cozy mystery is the 4th in the Passport to Peril series. Emily Andrews leads a group of seniors into adventure and murder on a cruise to Hawaii.
9. Comfort & Joy by Kristin Hannah - A Christmas novel in which a school librarian named Joy flees her life. When her plane crashes, she discovers a young boy and his estranged father who need her.
10. Why Do I Love These People by Po Bronson - A collection of stories about families, what makes a family, and what makes us return to our family.
Cinemystery: Screenwriters Hired for Red 3 - [image: Cinemystery: Film Adaptations of Crime Novels] Red 2 hasn't even opened in theaters — it opens on July 19th, 2013 — and yet the producers are alr...
26 minutes ago