Thursday, April 07, 2005

Community of Readers

The following quote is from Barbara Samuel's web page.

THE COMMUNITY. Readers. Booksellers. Librarians. Reviewers. Writers. What a smart, interesting, thoughtful group of people! Ever notice that the conversation never flags or gets boring when you have a collection of book people together? Ever notice how many wise things you hear in such a gathering? I feel very blessed to be part of such a community, and if I’m ever tempted to be depressed about the future of the world, all I have to do is sign on to a reader board or listen to a librarian or visit my local bookstore and talk to the clerks and I feel more certain that all will work out well.

1 comment:

Ferranteheuc said...

I hope this review served you. This is a small dehumidifier that is appropriate for larger bathrooms. (HEPA) High Efficiency Particulate Air vacuum cleaners use a filter that can operate at 99.97% efficiency and remove particles up to .3 microns from the exhaust air.